Man Cave Cars and Classics have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order, this can range from disc brakes, disc pads, brake callipers, and brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to Man Cave Cars and Classics service team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied.
- A grinding noise when brakes are applied.
- A high, hard brake pedal.
- The rear wheels lock upon braking.
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking.
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking.
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent.
- A general grinding noise when driving.